Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday tea

Apols for the lack of posts of late, I've been away at Glasto and busy with work and Nellist is quite frankly slack at best. 

After a tough day of reporting on fashions front line at the Mailonline aka talking extensively about what the TOWIE cast are wearing (Missguided as per) I needed a drink. And some food.

First up a drink with SCS at a local pub called the Squirrel. The Sauvignon Blanc was so bad I sent it back. "We sell a lot of that" the bar manager said. "I don't know why, it's disgusting," I replied. Don't question me you scruffy lard arse.

So after that blip I thought I'd better stick to what I knew for tea. So I went to Sainers and got their famous Taste the Difference cheddar and leek fish cakes. Constantly on two packs for a fiver (you get two fish cakes in each pack) which makes it only £1.25 a meal. Absolute steal.

Inspired by my latest dine at The Alice House (blog post to follow) I had it with a poached egg on top, minus the sauce but with some greens instead. Body is a temple and all that. A temple full of wine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment