Sunday 4 November 2012

Breakfast Club with Harrods

Yes readers, you read right - we DO have friends in high places! Must be all those designer labels I feature in cough cough high street catwalk. The lovely Emma from Harrods took me to the Breakfast Club in Soho for a feast to set me up for a day of appointments in the bleak mid winter weather. I opted for the poached egg and avocado on toast (promise next time I go for brekkie I'll order something else, but what can I say this is market research). Perfect portion size, well seasoned, speedy service - it's like me, in food form. Errrr...

It wasn't until after I left that I realised they didn't bring the crispy bacon I ordered. I think I was distracted by the wall messages (read: Harrods look book). Get me on that features desk quite frankly, the written word puts me off my food.

Eichler x

No comments:

Post a Comment