Thursday 12 June 2014

Natural Kitchen with the House of Fraser hotties

I love hanging around in Marylebone. I can pretend I live in a mews and drive a Porsche. Neither of which are true of course.

So I was beyond excited when the House Of Fraser gals asked me to breakfast at Natural Kitchen.

After a small hiccup which involved me going to the branch on Marylebone High Street instead of Baker Street (note to self: don't scan emails) I met the girls in the shiny new branch which sits on the site where Canteen used to. Out with the old and all that...

Both Simona and Hanna-Rose opted for an oldie but a goodie in the form of eggs royale, while I chose the French toast with maple syrup.

Now I can't speak for the girls but my meal was delightful. Portions were perfect aka too big and tasted delish. While the service was prompt it's got a really relaxed atmosphere and unlike other breakfast joints I didn't feel rushed at all. In all honesty I could have stayed there gossiping all morning, barely scratched the surface quite frankly. Same time next week? 

Thanks for a great start to the day ladies! X

No comments:

Post a Comment