Tuesday 28 February 2012

Babbington House.... Where dreams are made.

For a much needed break...( that magazine wears us into the ground I tell ya.) I headed to the wonderful Babb House with Mother Nellist in Somerset for a long weekend of relaxation. What was supposed to be her Xmas pressie turned out a lot more damaging to her purse than first imagined. But hey.. Only daughter and all that.

Before the obvs food lowdown Here's some pretty things in pictures.






























Is it a towel, or a chair? it's both.. Genius.




And the food.... Delish and not even that pricey!


The breakie table



Fruit and muesli ( that I think was actually broken up flapjack) Greek yoghurt and stewed apple.







A Kate Andrews breakfast fave



A Jodie Nellist breakfast fave







A light lunch of Bloody Mary heaven and a fish finger sarnie.








Afternoon tea for two.. The most amazing cookies but I ate them before the piccy




And for dinner



Monkfish with caper dressing and courgette fritters




With a side of honey mustard chipolates... Mother nellist protested at the combo... But I must of got my weird combos from someone. And for only £3 .... I could live on that shit.





All in all a high brow weekend of pampering and relaxation...




Til next time Babbington .....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment