Thursday 26 July 2012

A Sunny Push PR Lunch

Melissa and Becky of Push PR fame took me and the Kniveton out for a spot of lunch in the sunshine today. Refinery here we come. I had a delicious parma ham & roast nectarine salad with came with sun blushed tomatoes, ricotta, pine nuts & mint - I even pulled a Jodie and ordered a side of chips. Everyone was admiring the Wedgewood bowl, although having grown up eating dinners off this crockery, it just reminded me of childhood times including being force fed German food and the time I ran around the dinner table singing "you're fat, you're fat, you're really, really fat" to one of my parents' dinner guests. (I was 3, FYI). Anyway, enough reminiscing, Kniveton had a fish finger sandwich, and the Push gals went trans atlantic with Californian hot smoked salmon salad which came on a chopping block. #Rustic. Such a lovely way to spend a Thursday afternoon, Thankyou Push PR, Eichler xx P.S Melissa has a black fish called Louis "because I don't discriminate."

No comments:

Post a Comment