Sunday 1 July 2012

The Substitute

So after hearing the devastating news this week that I am no longer allowed wheat or Dairy WTF?! #FML (I refused to cave on cheese, a life without cheese is no life at all)
I hit the 'free from' aisles in waitrose with the rest of lifes losers to find some suitable substitutes. Just call me Fiona Downie Mark II. I HATE people like me.
First stop was to find something to replace my daily pint of milk.. In the Nellist household this stuff is like the wholly grail, so cutting it out just isn't in my genes
The options were endless, Decisions decisions, almond, rice, almond, rice.
Well either taste better than the goats milk my mum forced on me that taste like liquid goats cheese. #hatemylife




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment