Wednesday 20 May 2015

A Pork BBQ

I am writing this from my bed. I can't move, I must have gained nearly 2 stone now. #sendhelp #meatoverdose #PEA #porkeatersanonymous.

After a bacon bagel for breakfast we went to one of Brooklyns best BBQ's Fette Sau on Metropolitan Avenue. This is a meat eaters dream, veggies don't even bother. 



The knives are actually beer taps, just pull back and buy a gallon of beer. Each. Jose liked his. 


We let the boys order. Error. So instead of any variety we ended up with pork spare ribs, belly pork and burnt end baked beans with pork. 



It was tasty and just what we needed after I dragged everyone to every card shop in Williamsburg (you can NEVER have too many) it was pretty pricey though about $25 a head. We felt a little 'ribbed off' and it didn't quite 'meat' our expectations. Inhaled the lot in about 5 minutes and hit the mean streets of Brooklyn for our next dine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment