Monday 26 December 2011

A Nellist Christmas

So stuffed my newly chubby fingers Can barely type, so here's the Nellist big day in pictures.







A magnum of Moët after breakfast meant That I was more than a little relaxed for present giving







We stayed in pj's all day, posh.



The homemade starter of cream cheese smoked salmon and caviar bellinis

Before


After


Followed by turkey breast wrapped in streaky bacon
And all the sides, roast pots and parsnips, yorkshires, greens, cauliflower cheese, stuffing, mash, carrot and suede #gaggag, and pigs wrapped in blankets.



Before


After



And more champagne, wine and Christmas fave baileys.


I now feel the need to be airlifted to bed, but hey seeing as I'm already in my pj's at least there's no need to change

Showers.are.for.losers.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment