Wednesday 25 January 2012

Emergency Tea

Ok so not the traditional kind of emergency, but the kind where your defrosted chicken breasts look like an e coli hot bed and you choose life. So with my planned meal (summer in winter chicken- it's a good food.com fave) in the bin, I fell on a Stofberg-Manley fave. THE SUPER WRAP!

                   Get a flour tortilla wrap, spread on a layer of hummus- not too thick mind.
Then add salad leaves, I'm a fan of rocket nice and peppery. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
Then the red stuff, I love sweet and hot pepperdews (Saffer ingredient magic on pizza's too)
            And tomato and more hot chillies- but then I eat Pizza Express Etna pizza, I like it spicy!
Then I add ham and cheese, whatevs you have in the fridge will do.
 Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar not too much mind or you'll end up with a soggy wrap.
                              Next add a glass of white wine to one hand and wrap t-other.
                                                 And get your gob round it...

No comments:

Post a Comment