Sunday 6 May 2012

Fruit-filled frolicks

Right, so... As many of you know, my old man is like a northern mark fowler.
The fruiterers of the north, that's what they call us ........ok so I made that up, but whatevs.
I decided to make the fam recreate the Vietnamese dishes I'd learnt in Vietnam so we hit world-renowned (ok, ok, I may be exaggerating again)Nellist & CO to pick up some local produce.
Oh and the LOLZ me and senior bro had. If there's anyone who could surpass me in immaturity levels it's my older brother.
The No.1 fruiterers worldwide:
Nellist &Co
















Where's wally?












Squash... Jamie's gag, not mine




There ain't mush-room in here!




Shakespeare




LOLZ




Running da joint




And finally the 'guess the size
Of my head' game




Free-styling it in the prep room




The number one fruiterers in the uk.. No sour grapes here, we're top banana. Please see below for our reference.
Available for christenings, weddings and bar mitzvah's




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment