Tuesday 22 May 2012

Peruvian Pick Me Up

Now on the gruelling trek a sugar hit is necessary so me and Downie picked up some of Peruvians finest for the long haul
It comes in the form of Machu Picchu chocolate. Now Let's be hons it has F-all to do with the place, but with such a cracking tourist attraction it'd be a crime not to brand the shit out of it...... I wonder when they'll coin the 'Mile End Madras' maybe it could be the best seller sanger in our new local subway #housepricesontherise








The pieces were the size of my hand, seriously, Like the size only Kate Andrews could get through after she'd been nibbling bits off like a door mouse for days.
I had to abandon my half to the local mutts, turns out they're a big fan of cheese Pringles too.. Who knew?!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment