Sunday 27 May 2012

Guac-A-Marco

So- after eating super chef marco's guacamole I asked for the recipe for a Sunday summer BBQ.
I asked for his instructions:
(he's been living in English speaking countries for probably longer than Italian... Yet his English is shall we say ... Questionable.
My favourite is when we were in NY in a Pub called the 'penny farthing' which he continued to call 'pussy farting' confusing and yet waayy more embarrassing!)
The instructions were as follows:
'I Sanjsbury sell a packed with basic ingredients in then organic avocado some cherry tomato salt and peper.
I didn't smash the avocado I left it chopped and leave one or two pit in the serving bowl to avoid avocado becoming dark!!
4 avocado
1 red onion
1 jalapeƱo chilly
1 all squeezed lime
Salt
Pepper
Oil of oil to your test'
Good luck with your translation...
But anyway here's my version and it was deeeeelish




I recommend you give the Italian way a bash and by that I mean in the kitchen, not chariots.
Nellist

No comments:

Post a Comment