Monday 3 October 2011

Las Vegas last supper

10/10 well it certainly went out with a bang, we well over ordered but everything in the Encore hotels 'country club' totally topped the tasteometer


Cajun spiced bloody Mary topped with Cajun spiced shrimp, totally amazing, I'm trying to make myself like bloody marys and after this bad boy I'm well on the way









Pretzel bread sticks with butter mustard dip- I don't even like pretzels but this has to be one of the best bread basket I've ever had.









Fried Calamari, rock shrimp, courgette and jalapeƱos with a wasabi Mayo







My final burger- and being a ketchup fiend obvs have massive LOVE  for the squeezy bottle that came with your meal.









Dad had king prawn tagletteli









And Josh had pulled pork burger with coleslaw, pickles and fries







Well that's over and out from Vegas- it's been a food dream.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment