Monday 7 November 2011

Sunday Night Tea at The Empress

I'd had 2 days of hangover and the most severe booze blues ever after the 6am finish of the Twine's messy  bonfire party. After giving myself a talking to I finally managed to pick myself up and head to the empress of India in Victoria Park for a late Sunday dinner.

Me and backpack shared pork rillette and toast to start. Well... I say share... He's more of a 'i'll eat what I order and you eat what you order' type of guy. The worst kind in my opinion.




Backpack had roast belly pork, veg and pots. And spent most of the meal trying to get crackling out his teeth. H-A-W-T.




And I had mussels and smokey bacon cooked in cider. Yummy!




All paid for by 'the pack' made it taste even better.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment